We are searching data for your request:
30 short tips from Nepalese sages:
1. Speak slowly and think quickly.
2. Don't judge people by their relatives.
3. When you say, "I love you," speak the truth!
4. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
5. Never laugh at other people's dreams and dreams.
6. Give people more than they expect and do it with joy.
7. Always keep your favorite poem in mind.
8. Don't believe everything you hear.
9. Great love and great achievement always require great risk.
10. When you fail, try to learn from it, if not benefit.
11. Respect yourself, respect others, be responsible for all your actions.
12. Don't let a small argument ruin a big friendship.
13. When you realize that you have made a mistake, try not to hush it up, but to fix it quickly.
14. Spend some time alone each day.
15. Be open to exchange, but don't let your valuables get out of hand.
16. Sometimes silence is the best answer.
17. Read more books.
18. Treat love and cooking with reckless carelessness - don't love or cook with someone else's recipes.
19. When arguing with loved ones, refer to the current situation. Don't remember the past.
20. Read between the lines.
21. Share your knowledge with children. This is the only known way to achieve immortality today.
22. Be respectful to the land. Don't litter.
23. Your "I" is the end point of your journey.
24. Do not interfere in other people's affairs, do not give empty advice.
25. Do not trust those who kiss you without closing their eyes.
26. Once a year, go where you have not been.
27. If you make a lot of money, use some of it to help others.
28. Remember, not getting what you want is sometimes luck.
29. Obey doctors, but learn to break some of their prohibitions.
30. Measure your success by what you had to sacrifice to get it.